- PayPal Fund
- PayPal Donations
- Gift Aid
Offerings to the church
There are three options how to give to the church online:
- Online Bank Transfer
- PayPal Giving Fund
- PayPal Donations
Alternatively you may offer to the church by cheque or cash.
Something about Gift aid here.
Online Bank Transfers
Please fill in the form below to receive the bank details for the church:
PayPal Giving Fund
To submit a secure one-time donation to the church through the PayPal Giving Fund (no fee charged to the church), click the “Donate” button below
You will be directed to the PayPal Giving Fund donation page for The Church in London. Select a donation amount or specify the amount of your donation in the box provided. (At the present time it is not possible to make a recurring donation; only one-time donations can be made.) Click on the blue “Donate Now” button on the PayPal Giving Fund page and then login to PayPal to complete your donation. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will need to register yourself for a PayPal account in order to donate using this method. A receipt will be sent to you from PayPal by email.
- Unless you desire to remain anonymous, please check the box next to “Share my name and email with this charity”. If the box is unchecked, the church will not know the donor’s identity and, as a result, will not be able to issue an acknowledgement of the gift for tax purposes or associate the amount given with a conference or training registration.
- At present, the PayPal Giving Fund method does not allow for designations. If you wish to designate your offering, please write your designation in an email, attach a copy of your receipt, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-time and recurring donations can be given through PayPal via a PayPal account or a credit or debit card as described below.
Using this “Donate” button, you can:
- Give a one-time donation. Your one-time donation can be either designated or undesignated.
- Give an unending recurring monthly donation. However, you will NOT be able to designate the purpose of your recurring donation if you use the “Donate” button.
Detailed Instructions for PayPal
To submit a secure designated or undesignated ONE TIME donation or an undesignated MONTHLY UNENDING RECURRING donation through PayPal via the “Donate” button above:
- Specify the amount of your donation.
- Check the box “Make this a monthly donation” ONLY if you want your donation to be monthly and unending AND if you do NOT want to specify a purpose for (designate) your donation (that is, you are giving to the church in London’s general fund). (NOTE: At present it is not possible to designate a monthly recurring donation using the “Donate” button.)
- To designate your one-time donation for a specific purpose, click on the text “Add a note” and type a clear, brief description. Undesignated offerings will be used to meet the general needs of the church.
- To complete your donation you can either:
- Log in to PayPal (if you do not have a PayPal account, you can register for one); OR
- Donate with a credit or debit card.
- To designate your one-time donation for a specific purpose, on the PayPal page that contains the “Donate Now” button, click on the text “Add a note” and type a clear, brief description of your purpose. Undesignated offerings will be used to meet the general needs of the church.
- A receipt for your donation will be sent to you by email. Please
- Gift Aid:
- If you have registered for Gift Aid with the church in London you will have a Gift Aid number.
- If you would like to Gift Aid your donation, please click on the text “Add a note” and enter your Gift Aid number.
Difference between Paypal Giving Fund and and Paypal Donations:
- PayPal does not charge a processing or transaction fee for donations made to the church through the PayPal Giving Fund. However, to use this option you must have a PayPal account and donations are not credited to the church’s account for 15-45 days.
- On donations that do not use the PayPal Giving Fund, PayPal deducts 1.4% of your donation amount as a processing fee and £0.20 as a transaction fee. However, for these transactions you do not need a PayPal account and the church receives the funds immediately.
|Paypal Giving Fund
|Pay via Paypal Account
|Pay via Credit/Debit card
|Processing fee to the church
|1.4% + £0.20
|Funds received by the church
Cheques sent by Royal Mail should be addressed to:
Church in London
Orange Tree Hill
Please do not send cash by post. If you can only donate cash, please give your offering to the responsible ones in your group, who will then pass it on to the designated brothers in their hall.